The TASDC now holds annual international conferences that not only promote science, but also encourage individuals from a wide array of fields to work with one another to improve the scientific domain in Tennessee and nationally. To learn more about our past international conferences, click here.
Our next international conference will be held in 2019.
TASDC International Conference
“Intelligence and Law Enforcement in the 21st Century – The Role of Science and Education ”
September 27, 2019
Call for Papers
TASDC has organized an international conference to be held on September 27, 2019. This conference is hosted by Walters State Community College, TN and is supported by Walters State Community College, TN, and Virginia Research Institute, USA, and Institute of National Security Studies Sri lanka (INSSSL).
We take this opportunity to invite you to this conference which will automatically give you the membership of the TASDC.
The presentations submitted with complete information in the correct format will be published as chapters in an upcoming book titled, “Intelligence and Law Enforcement in the 21st Century.”
All queries must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 8653239074.
- Please Register online. Click Here to Register Now
- After registering, please Mail the registration fee to:
Prof. Eugene de Silva
Department of Natural Science,
Walters State Community College
500 South Davy Crockett Parkway
Morristown, TN 37813-6899
- Please Email Your Abstract to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Includes one year membership of TASDC.
Please submit your registration fee based on the following deadlines:
- If registering before August 31, 2019
- If registering after August 31, 2019
Format Instructions for Titles and Abstracts
- The title and abstract should be typed 10-point Arial (NOT Times New Roman as in previous years).
- Type the title in sentence case (NOT in ALL CAPS as in previous years).
- Following the title, type in bold italics the first name, middle initial (if desired), and last name of each author. Do not include academic degrees.
- Indicate student author(s) with an asterisk following the name(s).
- The authors’ names should be followed in italics by the official name(s) of the academic institution, city, and state (no abbreviations).
- The abstract text should begin immediately after the address. The right margin should not be justified.
- The abstract should state concisely the purpose, objectives, results, and conclusions.
- The abstract should be written as a single paragraph not to exceed 150 words.
- Do not include literature citations or diagrams.
- Scientific names should be indicated by italic type.
- Please send your abstract to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to receive notifications and updates about our international conferences, please fill out the form below:
If you are interested in contributing to a future international conference or have a proposal for the topic of our next international conference, fill out the form below: